A quick and easy way to achieve a weight loss cleanse and detox – the ultimate internal ‘spring clean’!
The health products included in our tailored Quick Colon Cleanse Pack have been specifically chosen for their cleanse and detox actions and their ability to support efficient digestion and healthy levels of beneficial bowel flora. They offer the best results in the shortest time, when used in combination:
Cleanse your bowel
Forget that full and bloated feeling
Kick-start your weight loss program
Find a natural solution to body waste cleanse!
With our step-by-step guide (see below), it couldn’t be easier. Purchase this combination pack now, 10% savings compared to buying these products individually and ensure best results in the shortest time!
More about the products that make up this Quick Colon Cleanse Pack:
- 1x pot ColoBright I: A powerful herbal colon cleanser to support bowel cleansing, detoxification, digestive health and regularity. This is a traditional herbal combination and colon helper based on a famous Dr John R Christopher formulation. It is widely used by colonic hydrotherapists and other digestive health experts to support overnight digestive transit and intestinal cleansing. It contains 9 active ingredients, namely: goldenseal root, cascara bark, barberry bark root, cayenne, dandelion root, fennel, ginger root, raspberry leaf and rhubarb root.
- 1x pot ProBioSupreme: A high-strength 8 strain probiotic supplement with 20 billion organisms per capsule, for full-spectrum support of the large and small intestines and a healthy balance of friendly bacteria and yeast in the gut.
- 2x pots DigestSupport: High-strength vegetable-derived digestive enzymes with gut-soothing herbs (such as peppermint, ginger, chamomile and turmeric) and other natural digestives (such as apple cider vinegar) to support efficient digestion.
To boost the pack, you could also add the following products to your program (click on the links below to be re-directed to the relevant product pages):
– CandidAway – An all-in-one yeast balance, detox, digestion and colon health support supplement.
– ParaClear – A combination of 12 active herbals for ‘clean’ and healthy gastrointestinal support and a balanced lower digestive tract – say ‘no’ to unwanted guests!
Easy step-by-step guide to using this Quick Weight Loss Cleanse Pack:
ColoBright I: Take 1 – 2 capsules, 2 – 3 times per day with food (adjust number as required).
ProBioSupreme: Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day with food.
DigestSupport: Take 1 – 2 capsules, 3 times per day with food (with each main meal).
Note: To continue your internal detox and colon cleanse, follow up with our Total Gut Support Pack. This Quick Colon Cleanse Pack is to be used in conjunction with a healthy and balanced daily diet.
More about digestive health, diet and colon cleansing…
Natural health practitioners agree that if your digestive system and colon are working efficiently, you should experience at least one (and ideally two to three) bowel movements per day.
If bowel movements are not on a daily basis, the build-up of waste matter in the bowel could be poisoning your body from within, as a result of the re-absorption of toxins into the bloodstream! Over a period of time, toxic build-up in the colon could disrupt the delicate balance in your body (particularly your gut) and invite low energy levels, poor immunity and ill-health (including allergies, sensitivies and intolerances, as well as the overgrowth of harmful bacteria and yeasts). This could leave you feeling tired, irritable, nauseous, bloated, constipated, headachy and windy.
Indigestion is, in fact, a cause of wind. Constipation has many causes, the most common of which is hard faecal matter. Natural foods stay soft in the digestive tract because they contain fibres that absorb water and expand. Fruit and vegetables also naturally contain a lot of water. Provided they are prepared properly, whole grains (such as oats and rice) absorb water and provide soft, moist bulk for the digestive tract. By contrast, meat, dairy products and refined grains and wheat (because of its gluten content) are all constipating – what’s more, they are acid-forming.
For some people, chronic constipation can lead to physical blockages and distension of the bowel (bloating). Dietary changes can help (including upping water intake and ensuring a hydrated bowel), but they are not always enough to clean out the intestinal tract and shift hardened deposits that may have accumulated over a long period of time.
A combination of particular fibres, such as psyllium husks and herbs, may assist in loosening up old faecal material. Another helpful remedy is colonic hydrotherapy therapy: water is passed into the bowel by enema under pressure and this, together with abdominal massage, can help to release and remove old waste matter.