For anyone going through IVF or any medicated Assisted Reproductive Therapy (ART) this Pack is for you!
- Provides antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which help to protect egg and sperm health from damage caused by free-radicals.
- Supports the body towards normal hormonal balance by providing the fats needed for hormone production and function.
- Provides the body with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients needed for optimal health.
- Helps to provide important nutrients for early pregnancy.
Make sure you are eating a fertility diet for at least 2-3 months be
My IVF Support Pack products included in our tailored IVF Support Pack have been specifically chosen because their nutrient-dense superfood, superfruit, food-form, support of our detox organs and probiotic ingredients represent one of the most popular and useful combinations to support health and vitality levels, and immunity during IVF or any medicated ART.
With my step-by-step guide (see below), it couldn’t be easier.
- Audio – Getting pregnant mindfully
- 1x pot SuperFood Multi caps
- 1x pot VitC Complex
- 1x pot ProBioSupreme
More about the products that make up this IVF Support Support Pack:
- 1x pot SuperFood Multi caps: A 100% organic and natural multi-nutrient (multi-vitamin and multi-mineral) supplement in food form state for maximum absorption and utilisation by the body. This product contains 14 specially chosen, highly nutritious herbal and superfood ingredients.
- 1x pot VitC Complex: A food form vitamin C for maximum absorption and utilisation by the body (no harsh synthetic ascorbic acid). Powerful, yet gentle and non-acidic, this vitamin C is derived from Acerola cherries, rose hips, blackcurrant, parsley leaf and elderberry – superfruits and herbs naturally rich in this powerful antioxidant.
- 1x pot ProBioSupreme: An 8 strain probiotic supplement with 20 billion organisms per capsule for full-spectrum support of the bowels and a healthy balance of friendly bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract.
Easy step-by-step guide to using the IVF Support Pack:
Superfood Multi Caps: Take 1 capsule, 1 – 3 times per day with food.
VitC Complex (Food Form Vitamin C): Take 1 – 3 times per day with or without food.
ProBioSupreme: Take 1 capsule, 1 – 2 times per day with food.
Note: Always combine this programme with a balanced, low sodium / low salt daily diet, exercise and drink lots of pure water to support cell cleansing, hydration and body detox processes. The IVF Support Pack can be used on a long-term basis. Ideally, the products in this pack should be take 1 – 3 months pre-IVF cycle, before starting the pregnancy support pack once pregnant. It also makes an ideal follow-on programme to the Quick Colon Cleanse, Total Gut Therapy and Immunity Support Packs.
More about eating to support your health, vitality and energy levels through IVF…
Before foods can support our health and give us vitality, hundreds of chemical reactions have to take place, involving 28 different vitamins and minerals. These micro-nutrients are the true ‘keys’, which unlock the potential energy and fuel in our food.
Our bodies’ vitality depends on a delicate balance of at least 50 nutrients, including:
- sources of energy, measured in calories, which can come from carbohydrates, fats or proteins
- 13 known vitamins
- 15 known minerals
- 24 amino acids (which we get when proteins are digested)
- and 2 essential fatty acids.
Even though the requirement for some minerals (such as selenium) is less than a millionth of our requirement for protein, it is no less important. In fact, one-third of all chemical reactions in our bodies are dependent on tiny quantities of minerals, and even more on vitamins. Without just one of any of these nutrients, vitality, energy and ideal weight are simply not possible.
Fortunately, deficiency in fat or carbohydrate is very rare. Unfortunately, deficiency in protein, vitamins, minerals and essential fats is not, despite popular belief. Many nutritionists believe that as few as 1 in 10 people receives sufficient vitamins, minerals and essential fats from their diet for optimum health and IVF!
The key to a successful IVF cycle is to eat foods that are high in vitamin, mineral and enzymatic vitality, but this is not the only criterion for judging a food. Healthy food should also be low in fat, salt and fast-releasing sugars, high in fibre and alkaline-forming. Non-animal sources of protein are desirable.