Poor nutrition is probably the origin of many thyroid problems (including low thyroid), and rich nutrition is vital to reversing them, or at least to prevent further decline. Healthy thyroid function depends on a range of nutrients. Since most people cannot optimize levels of these nutrients through diet alone, a medical–grade supplement is vital. Of course, supplements should be used to complement, not substitute, for a balanced diet.
With our step-by-step guide (see below), it couldn’t be easier.
More about the products that make up this Hypothyroidism Support Pack:
- 1x pot Sea&Soil: An organic alkalising, cleansing and detox formula, which combines the best of nutrient-dense foods from both the sea and Earth’s soil.
- 1x pot OmegaKill: A pure and natural source of essential ‘good’ fatty acid.
- 1x pots L-Glutamine: An important step in healing digestion function, reducing food intolerances, an overtaxed or exhausted immune system and improves human preimplantation development.
- 1x pots DigestSupport: High-strength vegetable-derived digestive enzymes with gut-soothing herbs (such as peppermint, ginger, chamomile and turmeric) and other natural digestives (such as apple cider vinegar) to support efficient digestion.
To boost the pack, you could also add the following products to your program (click on the links below to be re-directed to the relevant product pages):
– CandidAway – An all-in-one yeast balance, detox, digestion and colon health support supplement.
– ParaClear – A combination of 12 active herbals for ‘clean’ and healthy gastrointestinal support and a balanced lower digestive tract – say ‘no’ to unwanted guests!
Easy step-by-step guide to using this Quick Weight Loss Cleanse Pack:
ColoBright I: Take 1 – 2 capsules, 2 – 3 times per day with food (adjust number as required).
ProBioSupreme: Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day with food.
DigestSupport: Take 1 – 2 capsules, 3 times per day with food (with each main meal).
In our experience, a multi-tiered hypothyroid treatment approach that deals directly with the nutritional, stress-related and emotional factors of hypothyroidism — in combination with alternative therapies — often restores a woman’s thyroid function completely.