The health products included in this tailored Pre-Conception detox pack have been specifically chosen because the nutrient-dense superfood, colon support and wateReg herbal ingredients represent one of the most popular and useful combinations to support a healthy pre-conception detox.
Included in your pack is:
1 x Colobright I
1 x WateReg
- Colobright I – A herbal colon cleanser to support bowel cleansing, digestive health and regularity. This is a traditional herbal combination and colon ‘helper’, widely used by colonic hydrotherapists and other digestive health experts to support overnight digestive transit and intestinal cleansing.
- Superfood Multi caps – A super green powder that is packed with vitamins, minerals and powerful phyto-nutrients (including chlorophyll) from its 15 superfood, superfruit and herbal ingredients. Contains wheatgrass, pre-sprouted barley, quinoa, acai berry, barley grass, spirulina, kelp, alfalfa and more! This vegan meal replacement and protein shake provides over 20 natural enzymes, 70 beneficial nutrients and is high in vegetable-source proteins.
- WateReg – This herbal water balance supplement contains 11 active herbals, vitamins and minerals, which work together to gently remove excess fluid and waste from the body.
To boost the pack, you could also add the following products to your program (click on the links below to be re-directed to the relevant product pages):
– CandidAway – An all-in-one yeast balance, detox, digestion and colon health support supplement.
– Para Clear – A combination of 12 active herbals for ‘clean’ and healthy gastrointestinal support and a balanced lower digestive tract – say ‘no’ to unwanted guests!
Easy step-by-step guide to using the Pre-Conception Detox Pack:
Superfood Multi caps: Take 1 – 2 scoops, 1 – 3 times per day or as required (1 heaped scoop is around 10g).
WaterReg: Start off on a higher intake of 1 – 2 capsules taken with breakfast, lunch and evening meals for 3 – 4 weeks. Thereafter, reduce intake to 1 capsule taken 1 – 3 times per day.
Colobright I : Take 1 – 2 capsules, 1 – 3 times per day with food (adjust number as required).
Note: Always combine this cleanse and detox support program with a balanced daily diet, exercise and plenty of pure water to support cell cleansing, hydration and flushing out of excess sodium and wastes from the body. Once this detox is complete I would advice following up with my pre-conception support pack for 3 months to strengthen and nourish.
More about body cleanse and detox…
The major detoxification systems of the body comprise the liver, kidneys, bowels, lymphatic system, spleen, lungs and skin.
In an ideal world, these systems work together efficiently to rid our bodies of the toxins produced within, e.g. as a by-product of metabolism, as well as the toxins and chemicals that have entered our body from the outside world. However, they are under constant strain and therefore are not always able to function at 100% capacity. For instance, if you have a fatty liver (as a result of years of poor diet, damage from alcohol, medication or environmental toxins), where it is overloaded with fat, bacteria and toxins, it may not be able to cleanse the blood efficiently. This can then have a knock-on effect on other detox organs and systems, including the digestive system.
These external factors can all result in detox organs and systems that are over-worked and under strain, and consequently a body that carries a high toxic load and presents symptoms of toxicity (such as body odour, halitosis (bad breath), overheating, weight problems, constipation, diarrhoea, stomach bloating, chronic fatigue and more).
Supporting the detoxification organs and systems of your body is a must in this day and age, when mankind has disturbed the natural environment and food chain and we are exposed to more toxic chemicals and rapidly spread infections than ever before. Regularly detoxifying, even if you are in relatively good health, can be useful for supporting a strong immune system.